Monday, December 5, 2011

It's kind of a pain in the butt!

Literally!  I started my progesterone in oil (PIO) shots last night.  The first one is always the hardest for me to psych myself up for.  I do them myself as I found when my boyfriend did them, they just hurt more!  I've become fairly adept at jamming that giant needle into my backside, (even left handed1) but the first one always give me pause.  Last night's HURT and I have a nice bruise to show for it today.  It's funny though ..  even though (if the transfer takes on Saturday, which it WILL!!!) I'll have to do these nightly for 9 weeks and every one of them hurts and bruises ...  after they are done, I'll forget all about that part.

I'm pretty excited for the transfer on Saturday, but I'm still a bit nervous.  If it doesn't take I know M is going to be even more upset than last time.  I wish there was something I could do about that, especially so close to Christmas, but I know there's not.  All I can do is think positive!

Sticky, sticky thoughts!!!

No comments: